- I seek to provide honest reviews of books, movies, television shows, board games, graphic novels, and any other material that I decide to consumer for entertainment purposes and then decides to blog about. (Mostly books, though.) I will always provide an honest review of whatever material he decides to review based upon my own experiences and opinions of the work. To that end, if, in my opinion, a work is bad I am going to say so in as direct terms as possible. I will always endeavor to provide specific reasons why I think a work is bad and try to provide that reasoning in as respectful a manner as possible, but I will not lie to my readers. All two of them. To that end:
- To preserve my independence as a critic, I will not accept free copies of any work from authors, creators, or publishers unless said work is available to the public for free when I obtain it, as I've done with various e-books in the past. In the past I have accepted free copies, but with an unstated expectation of a good review of the work as payment. As this has in the past greatly affected my ability to provide honest reviews of works I will no longer accept free copies unless, as stated, they are free to the public as well.
- All posts written by The Kalpar on this site are covered under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Plain English version of this found here.
- No bullying, trolling, or other uncouth behavior will be tolerated in the comments attached to this site and I reserve the right to moderate the comments, as well as ban posters that cannot maintain a civil discourse, as well as delete any material I deem offensive. You may have freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean I have to give you a platform to express it.
- Questions, concerns, and other issues may be sent directly to The Kalpar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I reserve the right to amend, edit, modify, or otherwise modify these terms and conditions in the future and they shall be effective from 21 April 2014.
Kalpar's Arsenal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.